KEIGWIN COVID-19 RULES AND REGULATIONS
Please read this document thoroughly before entering the Guest House.
Covid19 – Revision of Guest House rules to help protect you, ourselves and our future guests. These rules will be constantly reviewed.
We all understand that we live in a very different world to the one we once knew. We all must adapt new behaviour and rules to protect ourselves and each other. We therefore ask you to read this notice to ensure you fully recognise what changes we have made to our business and also your responsibilities to protect yourselves and any other persons.
What you can expect from us:-
· We have employed a new, more intensive and longer cleaning regime for our bedrooms with an additional focus on high touch points, using appropriate chemicals and products (we will also leave windows open during the cleaning regime). We also have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas and identified “touch points”.
· We will use protective aprons when handling used linen and remove them before handling fresh bed linen
· All our detergents and cleaning products are from leading trusted industrial suppliers.
· We have removed a large number of decorative soft furnishings & items from our bedrooms (leaflets, books, etc) to prevent the risk virus transmission.
· We will keep a social distance from our guests at all times.
· We will provide hand sanitising gel outside the main door area, on the hall table and outside rooms 3,4 & 5.
· We live on-site and in case of any emergencies, you can contact us anytime via the electronic bell or by messaging us on WhatsApp (07577 057773) or calling 01736 363930.
· All food is prepared here in our kitchen on-site. All food suppliers will also adhere to our strict hygiene regulations to reduce the risk of contamination.
· Tea and Coffee facilities will be provided for each room and cleaned appropriately.
· Rooms 1, 4, 8 & 9 now have dining tables in the room and breakfast will be served in these rooms. Rooms 2, 3 & 6 will have their breakfast served in the dining room with plenty of room for social distancing to be adhered to. All breakfasts will have to be pre ordered the night before and served at an agreed time in the morning.
· Check-in/Check-out will be done with social distancing in mind. Your card will be charged remotely and your invoice sent to you electronically or provided only upon request. Cash will be accepted with prior arrangement.
· Room keys will be left in door locks prior to arrival and keys to be deposited in the key box located in the Hallway upon checking out.
What we expect from you:-
· If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms then government advice is that you do not travel.
· We expect you to adhere to all social distancing measures when in public areas and respect the concerns of other guests.
· We ask you to use the alcohol gel provided at the main door when re-entering the building at any time.
· If you or anyone of your party are showing any symptoms of the Coronavirus (repetitive cough, fever, unusual tiredness, sore throat, loss of taste, difficulty breathing) we would ask you or someone in your party to notify us immediately by messaging us on WhatsApp (07557 057773) and remain isolated in your room awaiting further instructions.
· Any guests or visitors that we deem as not adhering to the new guidelines that all businesses and society have had to adopt to prevent the spread of the virus will be asked to leave the premises immediately.